Subflow importing, problem with link in & link out

Hello,
I tried to import flow with the subflow that already exists in my flow instance by selecting option "import copy", that resulted in "link in" & "link out" were not connected to anything.

As i understand this can be a problem with ID link between specified link nodes.

I think it's a node red core bug to be fixed. Can someone confirm it's a common issue?

Can you provide some more details of the scenario? Where are the link in/out nodes? Entirely inside the subflow? Or linking in/out of the subflow?

The link nodes were Entirely inside the subflow

I can't immediate recreate that here - if I import a copy of a subflow containing link nodes, all of the links still exist in the copy as expected.

What version of Node-RED are you using?

Node-red version 1.2.6

I have to admit now when i try to recreate the problem everything is linked without an issue, but as long i know this is not first time when the links in the subflow weren't connected after importing. Can't really say what triggers the problem as it happens randomly.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.