Switch from alexa-cakebaked to applestrudel - via console

Good Morning everybody,

as you may have noticed I was having alot of trouble updating my instance to the latest versions. With the help of you I managed to fix nearly every issue without doing a "from scratch" dance - so thank you very much for your efforts.

That said, one last issue is pending here. It seems, that something is causing crashes of the instance every ~15 Minutes. Thats very unfortunate. Reading the error logs I see alot of Problems comming from Alexa. As I am using the "dropped" cakebaked module I think the best option would be to upgrade to applestrudel.

Here comes my Question: Applestrudel suggests upgrading via console and delivers commands for the upgrade-process:

node-red admin remove node-red-contrib-alexa-remote2
node-red admin remove node-red-contrib-alexa-cakebaked
node-red admin install node-red-contrib-alexa-remote2-applestrudel

Unfortunatelly I have installed node-red as an iobroker-adapter, so the commands do not work for me on the console. The other way of updating would be to export all nodes, erase everything, and delete/change the adapters afterwards. This way does not feel good, so is there an "iobroker" version for the commands delivered?

Best regards
Pinky

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.