This is an interesting error (ENOMEM) Help anyone?

I kind of mentioned it earlier, but I didn't see it this bad and I'm not sure it is the same problem or just the original's bigger brother.

Can anyone help me understand if this is a nasty problem?

Error: spawn ENOMEM    at ChildProcess.spawn (internal/child_process.js:313:11)    at exports.spawn (child_process.js:508:9)    at Object.exports.execFile (child_process.js:218:15)    at Object.exports.exec (child_process.js:148:18)    at VcGenCmdNode._inputCallback (/home/pi/.node-red/node_modules/node-red-contrib-vcgencmd/vcgencmd.js:106:47)    at VcGenCmdNode.Node._emitInput (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/nodes/Node.js:199:18)    at Immediate.<anonymous> (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/nodes/Node.js:179:33)    at runCallback (timers.js:810:20)    at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:768:5)    at processImmediate [as _immediateCallback] (timers.js:745:5)

you are out of memory - so yes - it's a problem as it is likely to crash soon unless resolved.

2 Likes

Soon.. :wink: It keeps.

Drats.

What may not have been helping was I have/had two of the nodes on the same machine.

I have just re-written it and it now only uses one.

That may help.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.