Time Question Windows 10

Hi,

I am new to node-red. I already searched with google etc. But I did not find an answer.

If I start node-red in windows 10 via cmd. The time in node red has an offset to my system time.
For example:
node-red: 10:00 pm
Windows System Time: 11:00 pm

Where is it possible to change the time in node-red to system time? Thanks.

What you are probably seeing is UTC time. It's not different, it's just shown differently.

What are you trying to achieve?

1 Like

Did you install using Docker? If so then you may not have set the docker time zone correctly.

If not that then show us where you are seeing it wrong.

Hi,

I am not sure how I installed it. It was 3 months ago.
Here is a Screenshot of the starting process.

Time at the Screenshot is 15:25. UTC Time is 14:24.
I would only like to now why there is an offset and how to set the time.

Nodejs 15 is not a supported version. You should upgrade to 16 or 18. You should probably upgrade to the latest version of node red too, though I don't expect either of those to change what your are reporting here.

I don't understand what problem you have, the log appears to be showing the time correctly, 15:25.

As @Colin has said - it would be a good idea to update to the latest version of NR.

But the reason that you are seeing the issue is i believe that your regional setting is not correct in Windows 10 and this is offsetting for DST.

Craig

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.