TwinCat3 and ADS Communication

Hello Guys,
I'm trying to establish a communication between TwinCat (TC) 3 (Beckhoff PLC SW) and Node-Red, both installed on the same laptop. I'm not understanding why ADS is not working between TC3 and Node-Red, while this communication problem occurs again and again as far as I start Node-Red.
[error] RangeError: Port should be >= 0 and < 65536. Received type number (NaN). at lookupAndConnect (node:net:1297:5) at Socket.connect (node:net:1254:5) at Object.connect (node:net:237:17) at Object.connect (C:\Users\myan7.node-red\node_modules\node-ads-api\lib\ads.js:137:23) at EventEmitter.ads.adsClient.connect (C:\Users\myan7.node-red\node_modules\node-ads-api\lib\ads.js:52:20) at Object.exports.connect (C:\Users\myan7.node-red\node_modules\node-ads-api\lib\ads.js:31:13) at connect (C:\Users\myan7.node-red\node_modules\node-red-contrib-ads\ads-connection.js:56:37) at internalRestart (C:\Users\myan7.node-red\node_modules\node-red-contrib-ads\ads-connection.js:437:9) at Timeout. (C:\Users\myan7.node-red\node_modules\node-red-contrib-ads\ads-connection.js:159:11) at listOnTimeout (node:internal/timers:573:17)

Regards,

How are they both running - i.e. are they natively installed under Windows or are you doing this in Docker or Virtual Machines ?

Have you checked the Windows Firewall enables communication between them if they are installed locally ?

If in Docker have you given them access to a shared network to enable communication ?

Craig