TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'push')

I'm trying to make this flow run in my node-red but it doesn't seem to work with it, I'm using wsl ubuntu with it, and the error the console gives me is:

Error: Module not allowed
    at Object.requireModule [as require] (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/registry/lib/externalModules.js:104:19)
    at Object.requireModule [as require] (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/registry/lib/util.js:51:45)
    at new SvgGraphicsNode (/home/mahouocty/.node-red/node_modules/node-red-contrib-ui-svg/svg_graphics.js:273:26)
    at Object.createNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/flows/util.js:90:27)
    at Flow.start (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/flows/Flow.js:206:48)
    at Object.start [as startFlows] (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/flows/index.js:394:33) {
  code: 'module_not_allowed'
}
19 Oct 10:52:35 - [error] [ui_svg_graphics:888c3ce1ba9d8e2b] TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'push')

I have already tried to restart both node-red and shutting down the system, also here's the nodes I have installed for it:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.