Ui-switch icon size

Hey,
It's me again :see_no_evil:
Is there a way to change the size of the icon? I tried it with the things from DB1 but nothing happens.
I use

toggle-switch-variant-off

Thanks in advance

Though I am out of my depth posting about the new dashboard, with the older one it wasn't done that way.

I had to add a qualifier <i class="fa fa-umbrella fa-2x"></i>
Forgive me for not knowing the exact way to do it with the new dashboard.
Note the fa-2x bit.

But I hope that gives you enough of a nudge to get you there.

I've already tried but unfortunately it doesn't work

Ok, well good luck.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
But I am only just crawling into the version 2 world.

Yes, me too. I'm converting my DB1 into DB2, shortening things & working more with the function node

I too may have to do that soon myself.

But for my main machines, they work ok with the older one and I dread what will happen if I have to go to DB-2.

I'm not sure it is exactly drag and drop compatible that I could replace the existing ones with the new ones.

And the machines are not that new so not sure what they could handle the newer stuff.

Believe me, it's not just drag and drop. Many nodes only take "msg.payload" and you can't just change that. That's why I work a lot with the function node. You can summarize a lot, but you have to understand it and it's the little things why it doesn't work right away

Well, you saying the switch (GUI) node is not happy, that is a BIG REASON why I will not update.

I have a lot of instances of things like that in/on my flows.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.