ui_Switch not working on iOS devices

OK time to take the plunge and ask my first question.
I have Node-RED -vers 10.23.1 - I think, that's what I see under Node version in the Container Stack.
I am tinkering with a Sonoff+MQTT, I have a ui_switch which uses [{"id":"559ccec1.0fc44","type":"ui_switch","z":"ee0e5791.bf0f48","name":"","label":"LED Switch","tooltip":"","group":"3c681396.c1b84c","order":0,"width":0,"height":0,"passthru":false,"decouple":"false","topic":"Sonoff#1","style":"","onvalue":"ON","onvalueType":"str","onicon":"","oncolor":"","offvalue":"OFF","offvalueType":"str","officon":"","offcolor":"","x":130,"y":100,"wires":[["a95b3748.38013"]]},{"id":"3c681396.c1b84c","type":"ui_group","name":"Main","tab":"715eed72.7b6be4","order":1,"disp":true,"width":"6","collapse":false},{"id":"715eed72.7b6be4","type":"ui_tab","name":"Dashboard","icon":"dashboard","order":1}]
It works OK on FF under Mac OS 10.11.6 and Chrome in Linux but not on Apple iOS - Safari and FF
I am guessing this is an Apple thing. Is there a work around?
Thanks in anticipation.
Nervous Newbie

That is probably the nodejs version. Look at the bottom of the node-red editor menu dropdown to see the node-red version. More importantly check you are using the latest version of node-red-dashboard which you can see from Manage Palette in the menu.

For the future see this post for how to share flows here so they are easily importable by others - How to share code or flow json

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.