UI Switch payload issues

I am having a recurring issue on two different instances of Node Red where I will add a ui switch to my flows, configure the outputs to be strings of 1 for on, 0 for off, save and deploy, but more often than not, the switch configure resets to values of true and false. (The drop down menu does not revert to boolean, just the msg payload). Sometimes if I change it back enough times, it will stick, but often times it won't. Am I missing a step, or is this a bug?

Welcome to the forum.

I have never seen anything like that, some more information may be helpful. Please stop node red then start it in a terminal, edit the node and deploy. Then copy/paste here the log text from the start. When pasting use the </> button at the top of the forum entry window.

So surely, I'm being daft, but when I click the menu at the top right of the page and select view event log, I just get a blank black page.

As I said, in a terminal stop node red and restart it. The log will appear in the terminal window. No need to do anything in the UI (apart from edit/deploy of course).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.