The ports are disabled except for the first one

I can only wire the debugs to the firs port of switch.

like this.
Anybody knows why?

Hi @bupeigon , welcome to the forum.

Some questions to help us understand what you're experiencing:

• What version of Node-RED are you using?
  • what browser are you using?
  • Do you mean you cannot drag a wire from the other outputs of the switch node?

Nick

Hi Nick, appreciate for your help.

I am using version: v2.1.4, and the browser I am using is Edge.

For your third question, the truth is I can’t even drag a wire from any output of the switch node,

and I can only wire the two nodes from the input to the place being left to the output.

9B1DADD782CD44C6B6AC6FF8F0B8B98B.png

927AD63690BF489DBA2A0AE79101F6D9.png

Can you wire other nodes properly? Is it only the Switch node that shows the problem?

Have you checked the browser's JavaScript console for any errors when you try to wire from the Switch node's output?

Have you tried a different browser so we can see if this is something specific to Edge?

Hi Nick, appreciate for your help.

I am using version: v2.1.4, and the browser I am using is Edge.

For your third question, the truth is I can’t even drag a wire from any output of the switch node,

and I can only wire the two nodes from the input to the place being left to the output.

927AD63690BF489DBA2A0AE79101F6D9.png

I can’t wire them.

Try forcing a cache clear in the browser, via the menus. Also, if possible, try a different browser.

Thank you. When I switch the browser, the switch is gonna be okay.

Maybe it’s the problem of Edge.

Does this issue occur with the old Edge or new chrome based Edge?

What version of Edge?

Can you please see if there are any errors in the browsers console when this happens (F12 --> console)

It isn't a problem with Edge. I use Edge with Node-RED all the time. The Chromium version of Edge, the old version is no longer valid and should not be used.

Have you tried clearing the cache via the browser menus?

Yes, I’ve tried

OK. You still haven't said which version of Edge and whether the browser console shows any errors.

the screenshot shows the error that the console display
and my Edge version is 96.0.1054.62

That mentions userscript.html. I would suggest that maybe you've got a userscript extension installed and that is causing an issue.