UI Text label visibility

I have a UI-text node. Is there a way to display the text without the label?

I know I can just leave the label blank. But if I choose to have a label, is there a way to not have it show up in the dashboard?

Can you explain why you would "choose to have a label, but not have it show up in the dashboard"?

You can specify a CSS class for the text widget eg "nolabel" and style it with CSS in a template node:

<style>
.nolabel p.label {
    display: none;
}
</style>

Strange request, right?

So the reason for this is because in my dashboard, I have about 20 UI-txt boxes. When I'm making my layout and I'm moving these boxes around, I realized that the layout IDs these boxes via the labels. But in the dashboard, I'd like to have my own messages so I'd use the change node + setting the payload value to my message.

Well it does unless you give the node a name, in which case it uses that.

Can you clarify why, just leaving the label option blank, is not a solution for you here?

True, leaving it blank will have the label not show in the dashboard.

But then when I go to layouts and move my stuff around, I have a bunch of elements with label. So I have no idea what they are or what I'm moving.

If I use a label, it'll show up on the dashboard and take up too much space. I want my payload to dictate the message, not the label.

Does using the "Name" field instead not help here?