Uibuilder bug-fix release - v6.4.1 + news about v6.5

Hi all, a very quick bug-fix release that you will want if you are using uib-element with the form type to easily get user input into Node-RED.

If you specified a heading when using the form type, all of the inputs went into the heading instead of into the form! Now fixed.

Only spotted this as I am currently doing a new uibuilder video - about forms and user input :grin:

uibuilder v6.5 is also already under way. Not much to report there yet though I've improved the documentation and handling for the DOMPurify and Markdown-IT optional addon's for the front-end. The client library now also has a synonym so rather than having to type out uibuilder.xxxx for client functions, you can now use simply uib.xxxx.

This is what is currently on the ticket for v6.5 though nothing is guaranteed:

Extensions to client Library

• Add individual class handling to _ui processing. ref.

Extensions to the uib-element node

• Add input to allow restriction by pageName/clientId/tabId

• New type "Clone" - use a template or other element already in the HTML and copy it to a new position in the DOM. Applies attribs/slot changes if specified. Templates themselves are invisible.

• Consider making the main input selectable (e.g. not just msg.payload)

• Add more elements:

• Markdown

Allow raw Markdown to be sent similar to the HTML element. Will require the Markdown-IT library to be loaded as per other uibuilder Markdown support.

• Individual Form Elements
      This is to enable additional form elements to be added to an existing form.

Extensions to the uib-update node

• Add input to allow restriction by pageName/clientId/tabId

As always, if there is something you really want - let me know and I'll have a look.