Warnings after update

I am seeing the following warnings in the debug after updating to 14.5.0.
What should I do?

9/14/2023, 8:24:46 AMnode: sum min
9/14/2023, 8:24:47 AM
msg : string[270]
"Deprecated API warning: Calls to RED.util.evaluateJSONataExpression must include a callback. This will not be optional in Node-RED 4.0. Please identify the node from the following stack and check for an update on npm. If none is available, please notify the node author."
9/14/2023, 8:24:47 AM
msg : string[754]
"Error: ↵ at Object.evaluateJSONataExpression (/opt/node_modules/@node-red/util/lib/util.js:775:18)↵ at JSONataService.evaluate (/opt/node_modules/node-red-contrib-home-assistant-websocket/dist/common/services/JSONataService.js:58:39)↵ at ComparatorService.getComparatorResult (/opt/node_modules/node-red-contrib-home-assistant-websocket/dist/common/services/ComparatorService.js:108:94)↵ at PollState.getComparatorResult (/opt/node_modules/node-red-contrib-home-assistant-websocket/dist/nodes/BaseNode.js:128:39)↵ at PollState.onTimer (/opt/node_modules/node-red-contrib-home-assistant-websocket/dist/nodes/poll-state/controller.js:82:30)↵ at listOnTimeout (node:internal/timers:569:17)↵ at processTimers (node:internal/timers:512:7)"
9/14/2023, 8:25:25 AM

The firrst warning tells you what to do.
contact the author of HA node and warn them that as of Node-red 4.0 the callback function will be required to be asynchronous
more info here

Scroll down to Deprecating synchronous access to JSONata

I have no idea how to "identify the node from the following stack." Where is the stack? What stack? lol
please let me know if there is documentation so I can read how to do this. Or it may be faster letting me know IDK. thanks.

Tells you module in second warning
opt/node_modules/node-red-contrib-home-assistant-websocket/dist/nodes/poll-state/controller.js:82:30)
Find contrib node in flow library, there will be a link to the github page. There you can raise an issue.

well I will try and find the node. Thanks

ok found what I think poll-state

You don't have to do anything but let the author know, so they can fix it before Node-red 4 is released.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.