Node-RED 4.0 warnings have taken over my debug window

I am running Node Red V3.10 as an add-on in Home Assistant. Recently I have begun to receive this warning:
"Deprecated API warning: Calls to RED.util.evaluateJSONataExpression must include a callback. This will not be optional in Node-RED 4.0. Please identify the node ..."

Every api-call-service (Home Assistant) triggers this warning, flooding my debug window, making it useless. I have no control over the Home Assistant implementation of Node-Red and the person who has control is aware of the issue. But, do I really need to see this warning thousands of times? Is there no way to mute the warnings?

No there is not. Node-RED v4 is going to come along a lot quicker than the 3.1 release so it is important HA resolve this in their nodes sooner rather than later.

Aren't warnings captured by a status node ?

No they are not.

Actually, I said that before thinking. I thought for a second you said "a catch node"

I don't know if status node captures warning (I don't think they do - pretty sure they don't or didn't used to)

Aren't warnings captured by a status node ?

No they are not. I have catch nodes on all my flow tabs that forward to error logs.
The API warnings still appear.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.