Don't want to go too much off-topic there, so would like to discuss that topic here in depth.
Suppose I want to watch IPTV on a TV (not a smart TV, so no browser on it...). How can I do that?
- I connect the HDMI port of my RPI 3 to my TV vua an HDMU cable.
- I install Kevin's nodes to decode the stream.
But what do I need more?
- How do I show the images from Node-RED on my hdmi port? Perhaps a stupid question, but I don't know...
- Is there an easy way to send basic commands (channel/volume-up/down) to my flow from an IR remote control. Could wire physical buttons to my GPIO ports, but a remote control is more wife proof...
- Is it easy to switch the channel via Kevin's nodes? I didn't have time yet to play with his nodes
- Other stuff I have forgotten?
Thanks a lot!!
P.S. My daily job is consuming most of my free time at the moment. And I need to implement this kind of projects to keep the wife happy. And want to have a little free time remaining to build Node-RED nodes... So I want to thank all the people that keep helping me with all my dummy hardware questions, so I don't have to spend hours googling!!!!!