When the color 'teal' is not quite 'teal' in NR dashboard?

When the color 'teal' is not quite 'teal' in NR dashboard? In the graphic below, the 'Power' button is default button background color. Other buttons were explicitly set to 'teal'. Note the slight variation in color, the set to 'teal' color is slightly greener.

When I disable buttons I set them to black on red, then when enable desired, I set to white on teal, thinking this would match the default colors when said buttons are created (per the believed default teal and black theme). But this does not seem to be the case?

Depending on the monitor this difference is slight or on my monitor, very different (Dell IPS monitor), so there is a difference between the default NR theme and javascript defined 'teal' color? To my eye is the default theme really DarkCyan? #008080 versus #008B8B?

A button on the dark theme dashboard seems to have this default styling:

.nr-dashboard-theme .nr-dashboard-button .md-button {
  background-color: #097479;
  color: white;
}

.nr-dashboard-theme .nr-dashboard-button .md-button:hover {
  background-color: #0b8f95;
}

Wow, even slightly, different that what I thought.

Lets hope there isn't 50 shades of teal :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

trust me - teal was not a colour I even knew the name of - If I had we may have used the name - but no... it is just a hex code :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL... 50 shades of Teal.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.