Why connnect dashboard, webpage ✘ Connection lost?

at Socket.Readable.push (internal/streams/readable.js:206:10)
at TCP.onStreamRead (internal/stream_base_commons.js:188:23)

npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! node-red-docker@2.1.4 start: node $NODE_OPTIONS node_modules/node-red/red.js $FLOWS "--userDir" "/data"
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the node-red-docker@2.1.4 start script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! /data/.npm/_logs/2022-11-01T02_11_05_924Z-debug.log

node-red-docker@2.1.4 start /usr/src/node-red
node $NODE_OPTIONS node_modules/node-red/red.js $FLOWS "--userDir" "/data"

1 Nov 02:18:23 - [info] [mpd-server:3dd07d3a4643159d] Error: Connection problem? Is the mpd-server 192.168.3.149:6600 running?

Error code: Error: connect EHOSTUNREACH 192.168.3.149:6600

1 Nov 02:18:23 - [info] [mpd-server:3dd07d3a4643159d] Disconnected to MPD server 192.168.3.149:6600

1 Nov 02:18:24 - [warn] [ui_chart:0758a669fe29e4f7] Bad data inject

1 Nov 02:18:24 - [warn] [ui_chart:0758a669fe29e4f7] Bad data inject

who help me! thanks!

at addChunk (internal/streams/readable.js:293:12)
at readableAddChunk (internal/streams/readable.js:267:9)

npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! node-red-docker@2.1.4 start: node $NODE_OPTIONS node_modules/node-red/red.js $FLOWS "--userDir" "/data"
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the node-red-docker@2.1.4 start script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! /data/.npm/_logs/2022-11-01T02_50_01_874Z-debug.log

node-red-docker@2.1.4 start /usr/src/node-red

Please post the full startup log from the beginning.

I presume mpd is Music Player Daemon. What node are you using for that? Possibly node-red-contrib-something.

chrome ---> check:

app.min.js:530 Rendered http://192.168.3.224:1880/ui/css/app.min.less successfully.
app.min.js:530 CSS for http://192.168.3.224:1880/ui/css/app.min.less generated in 54ms
app.min.js:530 Less has finished. CSS generated in 54ms
:1880/ui/socket.io/?EIO=4&transport=polling&t=OGphRn-:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
:1880/ui/socket.io/?EIO=4&transport=polling&t=OGphUVE:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

What has that got to do with your first post?

node-red-contrib-mpd

Did you see my earlier request?

Also please explain exactly what the problem is.

1 Like

Thank you very much, Mr. Colin. My nodered dashboard crashed every time it refreshed the ui page, and I updated the container version, which had the same problem. Many hidden node streams were removed in the background, and the night market did not help. (The current prop arm64 v8 2G), I'm going to upgrade my hardware configuration, I don't know if there is any superior configuration for my reference, thanks again! (Here are some logs for your reference.)

After refreshing the ui webpage:
2 Nov 08:19:03 - [red] Uncaught Exception:
2 Nov 08:19:03 - [error] TypeError: bufferUtil.unmask is not a function
at unmask (/data/node_modules/node-red-dashboard/node_modules/ws/lib/buffer-util.js:115:23)
at Receiver.getData (/data/node_modules/node-red-dashboard/node_modules/ws/lib/receiver.js:420:25)
at Receiver.startLoop (/data/node_modules/node-red-dashboard/node_modules/ws/lib/receiver.js:148:22)
at Receiver._write (/data/node_modules/node-red-dashboard/node_modules/ws/lib/receiver.js:83:10)
at writeOrBuffer (internal/streams/writable.js:358:12)
at Receiver.Writable.write (internal/streams/writable.js:303:10)
at Socket.socketOnData (/data/node_modules/node-red-dashboard/node_modules/ws/lib/websocket.js:1116:35)
at Socket.emit (events.js:400:28)
at Socket.emit (domain.js:475:12)
at addChunk (internal/streams/readable.js:293:12)
at readableAddChunk (internal/streams/readable.js:267:9)
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! node-red-docker@2.2.3 start: node $NODE_OPTIONS node_modules/node-red/red.js $FLOWS "--userDir" "/data"
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the node-red-docker@2.2.3 start script.

npm ERR! /data/.npm/_logs/2022-11-02T08_19_03_473Z-debug.log

node-red-docker@2.2.3 start /usr/src/node-red

What I would say is don't use docker unless you have a good reason. It just adds complexity.

Mr. Colin, I would like to refer to your hardware configuration and installation scheme. Could you please give me a list? You are the most enthusiastic playmate I have ever met. I am so lucky to meet you. (Maybe bare installation should be more stable, thanks lot!)

Node-RED v3.x no longer supports Nodejs 10

You can force an install of node 14, 16 or 18 by using the --node14, --node16 or --node18 parameter.
However doing so may break some nodes that may need re-installing manually.
Generally it is recommended to update all nodes to their latest versions before upgrading.

If you wish to stay on nodejs 10 you can update to the latest Node-RED 1.x or 2.x version by adding
--nodered-version="1.3.7" or --nodered-version="2.2.2" to that install command. If in doubt this is the safer option.
Please backup your installation and flows before upgrading.

Note: not all embedded hardware can be updated via this method - please check before proceeding.

Exiting now.
Node-RED v3.x不再支持Nodejs 10

Are you asking a question? It is telling you that you need to upgrade nodejs, which you can do by adding, for example, --node16 on the end of the command (after a space). I recommend using 16 at the moment, 18 is still quite new.

bash <(curl -sL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/node-red/linux-installers/master/deb/update-nodejs-and-nodered) --node16

yeah!
nodejs ---> GitHub - nvm-sh/nvm: Node Version Manager - POSIX-compliant bash script to manage multiple active node.js versions
curl -o- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nvm-sh/nvm/v0.39.2/install.sh | bash

root@jackxu224:~# node --version
v18.12.0
root@jackxu224:~# npm --version

thanks @Colin

NO, don't use nvm, that will just confuse things. I told you how to do it. Now you may have to work out how to fully remove nvm and start again

In case you need it - See this link for removing nvm. https://github.com/nvm-sh/nvm/issues/298

thanks ! I've done it!

:sunny:
Problem solved!
Solution: After creating the nodered container in the docker environment, you must run the command :

chown -R 1000:1000 /nodered-home/ nodered-red
to the physical data volume directory and reboot the host. Have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.