Worldmap - Navigation lines from openrouteservice - delete and color

I want to delete and change color of lines on the Worldmap.

For the color I tried the msg.color:"#4B0082" it stay red, is this the wrong property?

For the deletion of the line I tried msd.delete:"", msd.delete:"true", what is the correct way to delete the line?

Also want to change the line width, can you?

For the flow you need to get a token from https://openrouteservice.org/, the API call I make give you navigation between two points.
Insert it in "Token".

You need to add the "Profile" can be any of Options ""driving-car","driving-hgv","cycling-regular","cycling-road","cycling-mountain","cycling-electric","foot-walking","wheelchair""

Right click on map and add waypoint "Start" and waypoint "End".

Click on "GET NAV"

Rout gets drawn on map

Look at the debug msg "openrouteservice" and there are quit a list of properties.

flows.json (11.4 KB)

As per the readme you can add other msg.payload.properties to set colour etc GitHub - dceejay/RedMap: A web map app for Node-RED to put blobs on

To delete something you need msg.payload with a name property of the thing to be deleted and a deleted property set to true.

The worldmap already has a routing service built in - if you turn on the drawing layer and draw a line between points, when you finish the line you have the option to route it instead, which will find the nearest road route and return the polyline for that.
JK95neHNT4

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.