Worldmap ui not working

Hi

I can't seem to toggle the ui_worldmap on.By default after installation it is off. Can anyone help me?

do you have node-red-dashboard installed ? ui_worldmap is a plugin for the dashboard.

Yes I have the latest one. I have issues using template ui and the map went missing when I refresh the page that's why I want to try using ui_worldmap.

Any solution for the template issues?

we have no idea what your template issues are, so it is hard to guess based on no information. If you remove your template does the worldmap then work ?

The map working but when I refresh the page in browser it disappears. Same as other templates too where I embed images etc

Try putting 1 ui_control node on the page linked to where those 2 injects go. That should cause your flows to update the map and template when your browser connects/refreshes.

It works on image whn i refresh but on map flows, the marker doesn't refresh. Is this the correct way?

Thanks.

No.

You have only linked it to one and you put it in between the inject and the template.

I said

ui_control --> function --> map
          +--> template --> uitemplate

Like this? It doesn't load after refresh.

Haha no. Nothing like what I said.

In not certain how I can be clearer? ...

Try putting 1 ui_control node on the page linked to where those 2 injects go

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.