Zigbee (Nodes node-red-contrib-zigbee) read Power from BlitzWolf Plug

Hello,

I just bought some smartplugs to measure energy of different things.

I paired them succesfull and i can switch them but i dont understand how to read the values described in the link above.

Power (numeric)

Instantaneous measured power. Value can be found in the published state on the power property. It’s not possible to read ( /get ) or write ( /set ) this value. The unit of this value is W .

Current (numeric)

Instantaneous measured electrical current. Value can be found in the published state on the current property. It’s not possible to read ( /get ) or write ( /set ) this value. The unit of this value is A .

Voltage (numeric)

Measured electrical potential value. Value can be found in the published state on the voltage property. It’s not possible to read ( /get ) or write ( /set ) this value. The unit of this value is V .

Energy (numeric)

Sum of consumed energy. Value can be found in the published state on the energy property. It’s not possible to read ( /get ) or write ( /set ) this value. The unit of this value is kWh .

i tried using the event node but i only get a message every some minutes with an array [0, 0] where the second value is increesing every message.

can some one help me?

Thank you a lot!

I don't have this device, but if you use a tool like MQTT Explorer connected to your broker, what do you see on the related topics ?
For example on my xiaomi switch I can see the power consumption

Or on a tuya 4 position switch I get this.

And what do you get on your side ?

I am not using zigbee2mqtt, i am using the node-red-contrib-zigbee node, it just uses the zgbee2mqtt device descrition as a base. so i can not connect to an mqtt broker...

A bit more information:

When i connect the event node to a debug output i recieve messages like that:

but i cant find any information what that numbers represent...
by the way that message arrives every 5 minutes and "1:" only increses sometimes

I would think that you device is not configured in zigbee2mqtt properly because you should get a message something like;

{"battery":100,"illuminance":4,"illuminance_lux":4,"linkquality":131,"occupancy":true,"temperature":30,"voltage":3035}

I use node-red-contib-zigbee2mqtt node and an ordinary mqtt node and they both give more or less the same result (the zigbee2mqtt node includes additional information)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.