Access to node red Dashboard on different device with same internet service

Is it possible to access node red dashboard on 2 different devices?

I have created the Node red server on my Rasberry Pi 3. I have secured it with a username and password security authentication.
Now I have opened 1 dashboard on Rasberry Pi same device which is having node red installed.
now I want to access another dashboard UI on my android or Laptop.

is there a process available?

Thanking you.

There is only 1 dashboard. See the dashboard nodes ReadMe for further information

From the README:

Multiple Users

This Dashboard does NOT support multiple individual users. It is a view of the status of the underlying Node-RED flow, which itself is single user. If the state of the flow changes then all clients will get notified of that change.

Messages coming from the dashboard do have a msg.socketid , and updates like change of tab, notifications, and audio alerts will be directed only to that session. Delete the msg.sessionid to send to all sessions.

So is it like I cant access just readme UI of dashboard also?

You can access the same dashboard from more than one computer, but you cannot access a different dashboard as a single instance of Node-RED can only have 1 dashboard installed.

oh ok. i got the point.
thank you @ukmoose.

Different devices can look at different pages of the dashboard at the same time of course.