After configure Node, Node-Red crashed

Hello,

sorry, i'm not sure if that question right her.

I installed Node-Red under HomeAsssistant.
Recently I imported this node node-red-miele (node) - Node-RED

After I made the settings, Node-Red crashed a short time later.
Since NR won't start now, I tried to reinstall an earlier version but that doesn't work either

Error loading settings file: /etc/node-red/config.js
[14:04:59] INFO: Service Node-RED exited with code 0 (by signal 0)
[14:05:01] INFO: Starting Node-RED...

> start
> node $NODE_OPTIONS node_modules/node-red/red.js --settings /etc/node-red/config.js

Error loading settings file: /etc/node-red/config.js
[14:05:09] INFO: Service Node-RED exited with code 0 (by signal 0)
[14:05:11] INFO: Starting Node-RED...

> start
> node $NODE_OPTIONS node_modules/node-red/red.js --settings /etc/node-red/config.js

If the problem is related to HA we find it difficult to help.

What settings?

What is in that file?

i not find that file.
My System is a Raspberry pi , HOS System, Node-Red is there ass Add-on instaled.

Node RED does not use a path of /etc/node-red/config.js, unless a 3rd party system has changed the defaults

In this instance:
Node RED has been instructed to use the settings file of : /etc/node-red/config.js - which does not exist

You will need to Address that with HA, given this install was with HA, as mentioned by @colin

exactly that i think so... now... because after import this miele-flow adn after i configure my miele-account-datas there, a few minutes later my node-red crash totaly... no restore, nothing helps more

i think you have right.. this import-node-red-miele-flow change maybe somethings...

yes thats right... i understood now ... ok i ask in HASS-community

I have checked the source code of that module - and it doesn't make any changes to the core of Node RED (and it Should not if it ever did)

This is very likely a problem with the HA add-on itself :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.