All Short Cut Key Unassigned not working

Hello,
I am Un-assigning the keyboard short cut fields but somehow when i reload the url then it again comes as assigned. My end goal is to disable all shortcut keys. Please see the screen shot.
In 1st Screen shot i am unassigning short cut key and in 2nd screen shot when i load the url it is appearing as an assigned.

![2nd|690x392]

@knolleary

Which version of node red are you using and is there anything unusual about the install (docket for example).
Do you see any errors in the browser developer console?

I am using "version": "1.0.6" of node red and i have created image of node red using docker and hosted it on azure kubernetes. No error is coming in browser developer console.

All other shortcutkeys i am able to unassigned rather than "Delete Config Selection","Show Dashboard","Select All Config Nodes".

It is like when i unassign all the 3 keys above and then i reload the url then again this 3 keys become assigned.

Yes, you are right, the Show Dashboard shortcut (Ctrl-Shift-D) enables itself again (using node-red 1.2.2). I didn't test the others. I suggest opening an issue for it. https://github.com/node-red/node-red/issues

@knolleary @Colin s there anywhere in the code we can unassigned this short cut keys by programing rather than going on menu an manually doing unassigned?

@dhpatel177 the 1.2.5 release fixes the issue you originally reported about custom keyboard shortcuts being reset.

You can set a user's custom keyboard shortcut for any action using:

RED.keyboard.add(scope, "" , actionName,true);

You can get a full list of the available actions (and their scope) using RED.actions.list()

in which file i can add following code :

RED.keyboard.add(scope, "" , actionName,true);

and what should i write to make all the shortcut key unassigned by default?

@knolleary

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.