In which js can i find shortcut Keys related code?

Hello,
As i want to disable(Unassigned) some of short cut keys and keep enable some keys. Can u plese help me out where can i find shortcut keys related code and how should i do that?

P.S. earlier i asked this question but that time node red version was old and that was a bug in those version and some one told me that it is solved in new version.
@knolleary

Thanks.

I think it is probably in .config.users.json in the .noce-red folder, but I don't use the feature so not certain. Have a look and see what is there.

If you are building a custom Node-RED instance from the source code, you could edit the file packages/node_modules/@node-red/editor-client/src/js/keymap.json to change the default shortcuts.

With the new 1.3 release, you can also provide a custom keymap in your settings file to override the defaults - Allow default keymap to be overridden in settings file by knolleary · Pull Request #2843 · node-red/node-red · GitHub

And how should i disable shortcut keys in my node red docker image?
@knolleary

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.