Beginner help with configuring Current State node

I’m new to Node-RED but love it so far. Here’s the problem that I’m running into. I’m trying to use a “current state” node (api-current-state) to check the state of binary.sensor #2 upon receiving a trigger node output from binary sensor #1 and cannot seem to configure the “current state” node to get it to work. I am consistently getting the following error:

Error: Cannot find module ‘…/…/schemas’

I’m running Hass.io v0.72.1 with Node-RED v0.18.7 add-on installed.

I’ve looked all over for instructions on how to configure the “current state” node and can’t find anything helpful. Any guidance, direction, or instruction on this issue is greatly appreciated!

0 Likes

That does not appear to be a node-red node… you will probably have to get help from the Hass.io community.

But if you’re are looking for some logic or “boolean gate” nodes, check out node-red-contrib-bool-gate and the others like it.

0 Likes

Thank you for your response shrickus. I guess you’re correct since it is listed in the Home Assistant section of the nodes list. I will seek guidance from the hass.io community. Actually, I do have the boolean gates loaded and am using it on a couple of flows. Thanks!

0 Likes