Hello everyone, did anyone do a chatbot?
Guys, share your impressions. Recently I launched a chatbot that records my wife’s clients to her for a manicure!
Chatbot so far only works in Viber
- Read the name of the interlocutor.
- Writes 2 parameters to the database when accessing it with the word hello. The chatid and name are written to the database
- The choice provides 7 days of the week for recording, after selecting the day, provides a choice of session time. If the session time was previously taken, then this time is not issued to the client
- upon command / recording, it gives out all records approved by the master for a whole week
- Sends the chatbot owner a notification with the date, time, Name, phone about the new booking of the session. After which he asks to approve the reservation or cancel
- Sends a message to the client "Your reservation is approved, come to the session at xx date xx time, goodbye"
The plans add:
- Reminder of the session to the client and the master (to my wife )
-Editing the work schedule for the wizard. If suddenly the schedule has shifted or the client has just booked by phone
- Mass mailing to all subscribers with the announcement of the action or bonus days
- A complete system of loyalty and bonuses
Tools: Node red + MySQL + Viber (Partner registration for chatbot)
Regards, Alexander Miller