Hey I am looking for cloud to save the reading of temperature sensor to database
following are the point I wanted to know about the possibility to read the sensor data with NODE Red using Pycom
- Store the readings in cloud database by using only single stack for every sensor.
- Read the other sensor readings and compare it with primary sensor stored in database as well as other sensor readings.
- Update the cloud’s database if there will be any new readings( read by pycom) by any sensor.
- Create the bar graph for every temp and humidity sensors which represent the readings and warning status also.
- link the cache to track the records of old data either in spreadsheets or as graphical representation.
- Share the alert status and also inform the summary of alert status done by application in previous.