Creating SCADA for furnace

Hello, I was trying to build a SCADA for a furnace with what I have learned so far from node-red forums. I'm sharing the flow below. I was thinking if there is a better way to do it by showing entire process rather showing process blocks.
flows.json (79.3 KB)

I tried SVG node and being new to coding, have no idea how to use it. If any one can share a flow using svg node it would be of great help. I tried to work on example given with the node but couldn't understand much. :sob:

Hi @sahsha,
Can you describe a bit more in detail what you are looking for? Because the readme pages are full of examples, and there are also a series of step by step tutorials on the wiki pages. And the short animation at the start of the readme page shows how to get started to display a simple circle.
Bart

thanks for the link. will go through it.

right now I'm trying to understand how to use SVG format. It's actually me who lacks the required coding skills. I see you're the creator of SVG node :+1:. Will ask you for help if I stuck somewhere. Till then I want to figure it out myself.

I also wanted that if someone have created something similar which might help with the inspiration I need.
Just for your reference, below is the process I want to create. where raw material moving from one location to another can be shown and other parameters like temperatures, fan, door closing, etc can also be shown/animated.

There is a HMI demo in the examples (CTRL+I, examples, ui-svg)

1 Like

Ah ok. Well the readme page assumes that you know a bit of SVG. Because there are already so many SVG tutorials available on the web, it would be rather silly if I would create another one.

But of course the SVG node has grown over time due to a huge number of feature requests. And the documentation has grown also meanwhile. So perhaps I need to add a getting started tutorial.

Unfortunately I don't now anything about Scada systems. So hopefully others join to give you some advice.
From a technical point of view, your example seems rather doable. I you know how to draw a rectangle, you are already half way :wink:

Here is the example that Steve has created at the time being:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.