Dashboard 2.0 - Order of widgets from subflow?

How do I change the sequence/order of widgets from a subflow in the Dasboard 2.0? The group of the widgets in the subflow is set by env(group)...

Thank you for hints...

2 Likes

Hey @wangenkuesse - the best way to do this is to create the widget outside of the subflow first, order suing the Dashboard 2.0 sidebar, and then, move it into a subflow.

Currently, we aren't able to expose the order fields out of the subflow, and therefore allow control over the ordering once inside.

@Steve-Mcl may have other thoughts here, or ideas on how we could improve this?

Thanks... I tried your solution a few times. It didn't solve the problem. When I create a subflow of a selection, the order changes...

I tried to export the subflow, change the "order" field by hand and reimport it. It does not what I have expected.
How do i have do modify the order fields to get it in a desired sequence?

I was thinking about css and using "grid-order" as workaround, but some widgets do not have a "class"-field exposed...

Are you able to share a screen recording please? Subflows are still in beta for us, so we are aware of some limitations

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Moved to correct category.