Dashboard 2.0 Project - Live Demo Dashboard

Hi All, wanted to make you aware of a new asset we've made available: Dashboard 2.0 Interactive Docs

On this Dashboard you'll find interactive examples for all of our published widgets, with example flows, and a bit of help documentation too.

You can also navigate to these interactive demos from our documentation from the new "Try Demo" buttons:

Thanks to @gayanSandamal for his work on the interactive docs!

8 Likes

The bar chart example threw me for a bit because it looked like when you used a slider it would change the bar associated with it, then start changing the other bar.

I finally realized that what was changing is the scale of the graph as the value goes up and down.

Good point - @gayanSandamal maybe worth setting yMax on those charts to alleviate this?

1 Like

Yes, setting a max y will helps this. I will have a look on this

1 Like

Welcome @gayanSandamal and a nice Documentation/Examples.

One question I do have, is it possible to change the colour of a button yet so that we can indicate it's state (say On/Green or Off/Red)?

1 Like

It certainly is: Button ui-button | Node-RED Dashboard 2.0

1 Like

Thank you, last time I looked that property wasn't available.

1 Like

@mudwalker , thank you and sorry for the late reply. As @joepavitt mentioned, you can set the button background, text, and icon colors using RGB, HEX, or any other colour format. I hope the Dashboard 2.0 documentation helps with that.

1 Like