Easily adding AI capabilities to your flows

Hello everyone! :wave: I’m Kfir and as the Head of Product at an AI startup (Veritone), I thought you might find what we’ve been working on with Automate Studio interesting for this community.

In the last few years of building AI Apps that solve customer problems (CNBC, NBC, Barstool Sports), we learned that even if you have a slick AI/ML model, building logic around it for a holistic, production-grade solution can become quite challenging. (I’m happy to share experiences with anyone who attempted it!)

Like the rest of us here, we found Node-RED to be fantastic for quickly and easily deploying something that works into production. With this in mind, Node-RED is the underlying authoring technology for our latest product, Automate Studio, which makes it really easy to add audio/video/text AI engines to workflows and applications, regardless of any previous AI/ML experience.

This is why as part of our effort to give back to the community, we’re extending an invitation to sign up as an Automate Studio early adopter. The first 100 sign-ups who actually create an AI workflow will receive a bunch of cool stuff...

• Free access to Automate Studio and all aiWARE cognitive engines for 30 days (up to $1,000 value).
  • Free “VIP” access to the Veritone support team for 30 days.
  • Bonus! We are also awarding a $25 VISA gift card or Veritone goodie bag.

I’m excited to see what you create and of course to hear your thoughts!

Cheers,
Kfir

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.