“Error: Client Not Ready To Read At State reconnecting” when try Huawei Sun2000

Hi. I'm trying to conect to my Huawei Sun 2000 by modbus TCP and when I deploy a Modbus Read module and configurated a client with ID 0 appears that error: "Error: Client Not Ready To Read At State reconnecting"

I installed the last version but reading a post tells that the version that fix that problem is the 12. I've downgraded to that version but this error continues.

Any ideas? Thanks for all.

pd.- that's my first post in this forum. Tnx to all. I've post this message in Create Nodes discussion too.... sorry for the inconvenience...

Which modus node are you using (node-red-contrib-something)? I believe that generally the current recommended one is node-red-contrib-modbus

Hi. I have the same problem trying to connect to my Huawei Sun 2000 . My error is "Modbus Failure On State connected Get More About It By Logging" and then "Error: Port Not Open"

I have installed

• node-red-contrib-modbus
  • node-red-contrib-modbus-tcp-ip

I have tried to connect to another modbus TCP and it works correctly but with the inverter there is something different.

Do you know how to do it?

Thanks a lot!!

Yes, I know Huawei is 'special' cause it uses ID 0 insted 1 as usual.... But in YouTube videos appears they use ID 0 and it works. I think that could be that in inverter we have to enable 'something' as modbus tcp or similar.

No, I don't know that device, sorry. Have you checked the ip address?

In my case, yes, I know the IP address and making ping it anwser.

The only one thing I think is the modbus tcp were not enabled but I haven't the installer's password to commit the inverter...I'm going to talk with them (installer) and ask about it.....

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.