Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, unlink 'E:\nodeRedflows\.flow.json.backup'

Hello, I was runnig a process in node red and node red stop working.
Since then I couldn´t start up node red from TaskScheduler. I have to start up with powershell manually. As if it weren't all I can´t deploy anithing.

This error started appearing: Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, unlink 'E:\nodeRedflows.flow.json.backup'
The file is in the current folder directory.

I need some help with this error because I have no idea what is happening. I didn´t change anything and it stop working.

Thanks Lucas

We would need to see some log output.

Instead of starting via the scheduler, start Node-RED manually from a command line and report back the log output please.

Now it is working with powerShell. I don´t understand what do you mean with log out.

You still have an error if that output is current. But I can see that it appears to be from something in node-red. You should also see a copy of that warning appear in your debug panel in Node-RED and if so, it may give you the originating node.

I wanted to see Node-REDs log output but I think you've shown just enough of it.

Try renaming the .flows.json.backup file to something else to move it out of the way.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.