The backgroud is like this:
- I need to use node-red with the hardware of revolution pi.
- The original version of node-red on my revpi has no npm installed, so I upgrade the software, seems everything is ok after upgrade.
- The original webserver has no revpi patelle existed, and also the palette manager is disabled, so I modified the "settings.js" to enable the "palette manager".
- Now I can add revolution pi palettes, and I rebooted my revpi.
- I put the revolution pi palette to my flow but it display "disconnected".
- I checked the statu of nord-red in terminal, it displays "lost connection to WS server".
My appreciation if anybody can help me.