RevolutionPi Nodes

Hello All.
After a pretty extensive setup for the revolution pi connect with 1 DO module and 1 DI module
I finally have the unit up and running but cannot get the offical revolution pi nodes installed. I have them installed through the pallette manager and also through npm install. when I check my installed nodes it is saying installed but the nodes are not visible in the nodes selection pan.
When I restart node red I get a drop down error with: "failed to load 'node-red-contrib-revpi-nodes/revpi-nodes' syntaxerror: unexpected token '>'.
My versions are nodered = v0.20.7
Node.js = v8.11.1
npm = v6.14.5
Any help would be fantastic.
Thanks

Looks like this issue has already been raised on their support forums

https://revolution.kunbus.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1970

Simon, is that the same issue? The error seen here is different than the one linked, but the one linked is quite a big issue too :confused:

I didn't read it in depth - but since they have their own support forum, I thought the OP would probably be better served over there

I will post it to the Kunbus RevPi forum also. The issue i feel is different then the one you diected me to @cymplecy, but hopefully a solution can be obtained between this and the Kunbus forum.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.