Gauge looks awesome, some details are a bit off

I updated Dashboard 2.0 and started playing around with the gauge. First of all, I think the Half Gauge and the 3/4 Gauge looks awesome, and the transitions are also looking very nice.
But it looks like segments outside do not properly reflect the segments defined on the propery page:

The left two gauges are defined like this:

The gauge section is in the correct color, but the segments are off, the last red segment is not even visible.

All 4 of these gauges are in a group, and I defined size for all of them. It looks like the 3/4 Gauge looks like in 1x x 1x size, but the Half Gauge falls apart unless it is in 2x x 1x size.
Also the last gauge falls apart, probably because it has more space left next to the bigger 3/4 Gauge.

This happens because of the min of the gauge, doesnt match the first segment. I need to add some better validation and fallbacks for when they don't align!

Sorry indeed. Set the first setment to the same value as min, and everything is OK now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.