Get events in google calendar

How can I get events in my google calendar? It's the same way when I add events to the calendar?
msg.payload =
{
description: "Great picnic with friends",//descricao_evento
start: {dateTime: "2018-08-15T15:00:00-03:00"},
end: {dateTime: "2018-08-15T16:00:00-03:00"},
attendees: [
{
email: "John@example.com", displayName: "John Smith"
}],
summary: "Its Working"//nome_do_evento

};
return msg;

Captura%20de%20tela%20de%202018-08-23%2015-52-29

Sorry, been a while since I tried to make sense of connecting Node-RED to the Google API's and it seems that the instructions no longer refer to anything recognisable on the Google side.

Raised an issue:

Well, i can create events using the code above, but when if i use the same code with the variables empty i got an error saying that variable does not exist.

Atenciosamente,
Leonardo Mozzer Ferraz de Souza
e-mail: mozzer.ferraz@gmail.com
fone: (48) 99517191 / (48) 91797191.

That is because the node you are using is only for creating events - as its help describes.

The module provides two other nodes: one that will return details of the next event to happen, and one that will emit an event when a calendar event starts. There is no node available in that module for getting a list of events.

No, I'm using the node to get events (is the one of the foto above), but dont know how is the format of my payload to get events

The node you have shown has no input - you cannot pass it a message. The sidebar help for that node will tell you what it does.

This in the info about the node
Sem%20t%C3%ADtulo

Yes, It's exactly what I described in my original reply to you.

At this point I'm not sure what question you are asking that hasn't already been answered.

I think the confusion may be in the way you have phrased the question, it reads as if you are asking how to format a payload to send to the node to tell it what to do. Are you actually asking what to do with the payload you get out of the node in order to extract the events from it? If so then feed it into a debug node and see what is there. Looking at the node info it looks as if can use msg.payload.title for the title, etc.