Hide msg.topic in chart

Hey there
I need help hiding msg.topic in chart. WeatherStation/Voltage: in screenshot.
image.
I just need it to show time and payload.

Thanks in advance

(There is probably answer for this question, but language barrier is preventing me from finding it)

Add a debug node (set to display the complete msg object) to the output of the node sending the data to the chart. Deploy the flow and expand rhe debug output and copy/paste it to a reply

There’s a great page in the docs that will explain how to use the debug panel to find the right path to any data item.

Pay particular attention to the part about the buttons that appear under your mouse pointer when you over hover a debug message property in the sidebar.

BX00Cy7yHi

https://nodered.org/docs/user-guide/messages

Here it is.
{"topic":"WeatherStation/Voltage","payload":"6.07","qos":0,"retain":false,"_topic":"WeatherStation/Voltage","_msgid":"a6363657b641c1b6"}

or here is screenshot

Is this the only line on the chart? If so then try adding a Change node before the chart and use it to Set msg.topic to an empty string. I think that should work, though it will still show the : I think. Alternatively, in the Change node set the topic to something like V so that it will display V: 67.05 which you might find preferable.

Yes. It works!
Thank you so much!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.