Horizontal scrollbar is missing in the workflow pane?

I don't know how this happened, but none of my flows have a horizontal scrollbar anymore. I've tried both Safari & Chrome. I tried restarting node-red. The only way I can access nodes off the right of the pane is to either zoom out or use the map. How do I get the horizontal scroll bar back (and how did it go missing)?

So I'm not sure what the cause was, but apparently they were there - just not visible. The grabber shows up when I start dragging the box in the map (but disappears before I can catch it). I worked around this issue by going to system preferences and changing the scrollbar visibility from "automatic" to "always".

The thing is, I never changed anything. No updates or anything. And I wonder how it worked before... How does it work for anyone else on macOS? Do the grabbers appear when you hover over the pane, or are they always visible? And what's the setting you have in system prefs?

What version of node-red, node.js and macOS are you running?
and what version of Safari?

I have no problem seeing the horizontal scrollbars

NR v3.0.2
Node.js v14.16.0
macOS Montery v12.5.1
ASafari v15.6.1

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.