How does node-red introduce jquery cookies in HTML files when I need to save my radio records

How does node-red introduce jquery cookies in HTML files when I need to save my radio records。
The value of my radio box is dynamically generated via the server.After I selected one, when I refreshed the page, I did not re-select save.I want to keep my records by using jquery cookies.The radio record is still there after refreshing the page.But I found that "$.cookies (...) ".I would like to ask how to introduce jquery.cookies. Js file%E8%AE%BA%E5%9D%9B

Hi @JiChen - please could you explain your scenario in more detail? It is not clear what you are asking.

How does node-red introduce jquery cookies in HTML files when I need to save my radio records。
The value of my radio box is dynamically generated via the server.After I selected one, when I refreshed the page, I did not re-select save.I want to keep my records by using jquery cookies.The radio record is still there after refreshing the page.But I found that "$.cookies (...) ".I would like to ask how to introduce jquery.cookies. Js file!

%E8%AE%BA%E5%9D%9B