I'm not able to configure the SenseHat to the temperature,SenseHat is showing as disconnected

0 Likes

Did you install the extra bits as listed in the ReadMe?

The Sense HAT python drivers need to be installed manually:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install sense-hat
sudo pip-3.2 install pillow

See the driver documentation for more information.

Also why are you running as root? This is NOT recommended

0 Likes

we are not able to change anything as of now ,as both in command and editor window we are getting a message called as session closed and its not taking any command.

0 Likes

stop node-red from running

install the extra software

install the node again

start node-red

0 Likes

We are not able to type anything on the window, continous message of session closed is been displayed not allowing us to type a single word of any commands.

0 Likes

Where are you seeing the session closed message? Post a screenshot.

0 Likes

0 Likes

The terminal window you are showing is running Node-RED. If you press Ctrl-C in that window it will return to the command prompt where you can run the suggested commands.

0 Likes

That's the same one you showed before. Open a new terminal and show us why you are not able to stop node red.

0 Likes

i m also facing the same issue.. Could you pls tell me what i need to do to overcome this issue...

0 Likes

Session closed image is just getting displayed on the node-red console..

0 Likes

Are you also trying to get a sensehat to work?

If node-Red is repeatedly crashing restarting crashing you need to stop it restarting. (explained on the raspberry pi page in the docs)

Then restart node-red from the command line and copy and paste what you see here.
(if you aren’t trying to get a sensehat to work please open a new thread)

0 Likes