Initial widths of table columns issue. Bug?

I get this behavior often now...

If don't set any column sizing, the table always draws correctly, but if I set column sizing (say percentages per column) I sometimes get the following. Pushing updated data to the node, sometimes, most times the table renders correctly but on initial draw, this happens when it happens. It most often happens when this tab is the initial tab when I open the dashboard, or do a deploy, and jump back to this existing session to watch it refresh. If setup a refresh button, and force the same data to the table or revised data, the rendering seems to always be correct, but of course that is not the initial rendering as I noted above.

Maybe I am somehow triggering this, but my flow just collects the data every 5 minutes or so, and then send it to the ui_table object as applicable. I don't recall seeing this until recently, about NR 1.1.0 or so, but it could be that I just had not done enough tables to see it? Anyone else seeing this?

The above example, all 4 column got a percent for width of column (for a total of 100%). Render is incorrect. Below is the same table, same data, with only the left most column set to 40%, other 3 columns sizing is blank. The rendering is incorrect...

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.