Input of endpoint and variables (database) via dashboard - node-red-contrib-s7

Hello all,

is there a possibility to type in the endpoint ip adres and the variables through the dashboard? I already create a variable for the ip adres and variables, but i cant find a solution to connect together.

@machadotiago maybe you have a solution?

thank you all in advance...

Greetz Murat

Hello @mcom, unfortunately that is not possible. The only way is to change the flow file. You can do that by using the admin API of node-red (more details here: Admin API : Node-RED)

Hey @machadotiago ,
sorry for my late reply. In the meantime i have made some trial with influxDB. At first happy new year and best wishes !

I have made altough some trial with the REST API of NODE-RED. I could replace with the /flow/global the configuration. But somehow this request kill my other config for dashbord etc.. Do you have an Idea, how can replace only the S7 config? Or should i start another Topic?

Greetz Murat

Hello,

you could use npm nodes7. I've posted an example of dynamic addressing, maybe this might come to use: Siemens reading from PLC with nodeS7 npm

Hello @KarolisL ,

this looks interesting, I will try it out and let you know!!! Thanks in advance for your attention

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.