What's going on here? I'm a newbie and have no idea how to fix this. I'm
running Windows 7 and plan on experimenting with node-RED on a Raspberry Pi.
Thanks in advance for your help
Exception calling "DownloadString" with "1" argument(s): "The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send."
At line:1 char:54
- iex ((New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadString <<<< ('https://chocolatey.org/install.ps1')); choco upgrade -y python visualstudio2017-workload-vctools; Read-Host 'Type ENTER to exit'
- CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: ( , MethodInvocationException
- FullyQualifiedErrorId : DotNetMethodException
The term 'choco' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:100
- iex ((New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadString('https://chocolatey.org
/install.ps1')); choco <<<< upgrade -y python visualstudio2017-workload-vctool
s; Read-Host 'Type ENTER to exit'
- CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (choco:String) , CommandNotFoundException
- FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException