Invalid Endpoint Error

How to solve this problem? I am trying to read the boolean data from ua client. I had confirmed that the username and password i key in are correct.

Is the OPC server on the same computer as Node-RED?

Can you connect to the OPC server using another OPC client (for example: UaExpert)?

Yes, I use the same computer. The server I use is kepware and the client is exactly UaExpert.

Sorry, this reply makes no sense to me.

Can you connect to the OPC server using another OPC client (for example: UaExpert )? Can you see values from your server in UaExpert?

PS, out of interest, what is the Kepware connecting to? a PLC? what type of PLC?

I can read the value from the UaExpert. Actually, I am doing a project which use kepware to connect factory Io, Cx-programmer, and node-red. So, I actually want to transfer the value from Cx-programmer to node-red.

Sorry for that reply, but I actually can read the value from the UaExpert. Thank you.

Strictly speaking, CX-Programmer is a software that programs an OMRON PLC (you do not "transfer the value from Cx-programmer")

And since you are using OMRON PLC, there is no real need to pay lots of money for Kepware. You can use node-red-contrib-omron-fins for many of the OMRON PLCs and skip OPC altogether. Is that an option?

Alright, I will try this.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.