Loading Plugins (Post Instalation) - Node-RED

Good morning, a few days ago I changed to a formatted computer and among the programs that I reinstalled this Node-RED, when I performed the typical steps for its installation I obtained what is shown in the image and when I try to enter the Localhost, Node-RED does not advance from the Loading Plugins message, do you think it is missing some drivers or additional programs? I would greatly appreciate your help.

Those are all just warnings and can be ignored.

As to why it gets stuck loading the editor we would need to see the Node-RED logs and the Browsers console.

Please post the Text, not screenshots if you supply this information as screenshots are hard to read.

Also probably duplicate of

There are two known issues at the moment. To know which you've hit, please look at the Developer Console in the browser for any error messages. If it says something about e.trim then we have this fixed in the next release. The workaround is to use a browser other than chrome for the moment.

If that is the error you see, could you do me a favour are provide a bit more information.

  1. in the developer tools, switch to the Network tab
  2. clear the log by clicking :no_entry_sign:
  3. reload the page
  4. enter plugins in the filter
  5. you should see a few entries - click on the last one.
  6. Click on the Headers tab and scroll down until you see the Accept-Language header - please tell me what value is has.

1 Like

I did not expect such detailed and fast answers, thank you for that, this is the text that appears:

  1. Accept:


  1. Accept-Encoding:

gzip, deflate, br

  1. Accept-Language:


  1. Connection:


  1. Host:


  1. Node-RED-API-Version:


  1. Referer:


  1. sec-ch-ua:

" Not A;Brand";v="99", "Chromium";v="90", "Google Chrome";v="90"

  1. sec-ch-ua-mobile:


  1. Sec-Fetch-Dest:


  1. Sec-Fetch-Mode:


  1. Sec-Fetch-Site:


  1. User-Agent:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.212 Safari/537.36

  1. X-Requested-With:


Thanks for sharing that. Yes, this is a known issue that will be fixed in 1.3.5 - probably getting that released tomorrow (Friday).

You could try setting your browser locale to en-US temporarily to avoid the error.

1 Like

It worked, I'll be waiting for you to fix it, thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.