Hi! English is not my native language so forgive any mispelling.
- My very first time with Node Red;
- I did a fresh install in my Raspberry Pi 3B+ running the script that I found on nodered.org;
- I just installed "node-red-contrib-lgtv" so I can do some automation with my LG TV;
- The error on the title always occurs when I add my TV's IP in any of the nodes. I just click "connect" after typing my IP and when I deploy I lose connection with the server.
- My TV is wired. I tried changing to WiFi, tried changing VLAN and also connecting the TV in the same network as Raspberry Pi but no success.
- In order to get things working again I need to enter in safe mode and delete the node;
- I'm using Edge on Windows 10 to access the dashboard.
Am I doing something wrong?
There is an issue on github about this node crashing Node-Red v2
It has not been updated for more than 2 years so there may be nobody to fix the issue.
Thank you very much! At least I know now that It may be not my fault. Unfortunately I was trying Node Red specifically because of this node once I'm a SmartThings user and needed to integrated both.
There may be other ways to access it. Perhaps some internet searching would turn up ways of interacting using HTTP(S) requests? (AKA a REST API).
You could always run the script again and specify an older node-red version known to work with the lgtv node. Although I don't know what that version would be.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.