Miscommunication with Mitsubishi Fx3u-128M connected to Fx3u-Enet-adp with node red

Hi there,
i am new to this project, i am not able to communicate with Mitsubishi Fx3U-128m plc using MC Protocol in Node Red getting error like timout .
i am able coummunicate to PLC using GX Works2
But the details of communication are as follows:
1). Plc IP address : 192.175.1.124 Gateway is empty because it is not connected with internet
Mask : 255.255.255.0 one more option was to set which protocol to use so there was MC protocol and port was 5001 now if it works on it and also it gets ping on node red using exec node then why it doesn't work for MC protocol node. As I setup the settings in node ip address 192.175.1.124 then It asked for Frame type : 1E then port number 5001 then PLC type Q series all this information i updated on it but it did not even show me the value of D40 tag which is 36000 so i get error sometimes blank error or timeout.
So i need someone to help me with this issue.
Thank you in advance.

Are you communicating with gx at the same time as querying the plc?

It is much better to have a dedicated "open settings" channel. And I strongly recommend UDP mode over TCP (I've had to constantly power cycle mitsi PLC's due to TCP lock ups)

My strong recommendation is to set up a UDP port 1025 (or similar) and connect to that.

1 Like