Msg.string[14] Error circular

Good morning Guys

How can I catch up to understand where is coming from the following error?

I tried to disable tab and select only debug current flow but anything changes, I have same error at any tab I'm.

Thanks in advance

as for the string[14] part, it simply means that the type of the message is a string, with a length of 14 characters. (which if you count it out, error-circular has exactly 14 characters)

The rest of your question is impossible to answer without having seen the flow, or having any information about what you're trying to do.

The point is that my flow file is huge and I have no idea how I can find this.

Regards

Clicking on the message in the list should highlight the node it came from

my guess is this is coming from a node.warn() in a function node (due to yellow bars)

Use node-red find (ctrl+f) and search of warn or node.warn.

If you have only one of them - bingo
if you have multiple node.warn calls, I suggest you add something like the node-name or a unique text that you can easily find e.g...

node.warn("my add function node - " + logStr);

Then you will see that in the debug side-bar and can easily search "my add function node"

Any warn will also be in the console log along with the mode id it came from. So you could then search on that id

I didn't realise that - good shout.

Would it be possible to have the side-bar debug item "clickable" (like the debug node output) to take you to the node in question?

(forgive me if node.warn already does this - I just dont see the node-id link in the side bar)

If it doesn’t have a name then it may be an invisible config node
Even if you can’t click hovering over the debug will highlight the node if it is in view. But again the console should log the id no matter.

I can not see the node, it's not giving the ID and if I click on filter I can't also find it.

I believe @dceejay said check the console log (not the side-bar)

Does not make a change, is not showing any ID that helps me to locate the issue:

{ payload: 0,
  topic: 'state',
  socketid: 'MFEyhz7CO0sXJcu4AAAA',
  _msgid: '57ee5e1d.e2c2e' }
  _msgid: '57ee5e1d.e2c2e' }
22 Jul 13:58:26 - [warn] error-circular
{ payload: 1,
  _msgid: 'f2122de7.b8b59' }
{ payload: 1,
  _msgid: 'f2122de7.b8b59' }
  _msgid: '1a89c214.5ceefe' }
  _msgid: '1a89c214.5ceefe' }
22 Jul 13:59:27 - [warn] error-circular

Post your whole flow, possibly coming from a function node (?)