Multiple permissives for output?

I am a fairly new user to Nodered, and JS.

I am trying to setup a pump control. The pump motor will run run when the pressure switch closes.

There is a comparator that is comparing the pump current. If the pump current is below 70% of full load current for greater than 30 seconds it will stop the pump for 10 minutes.

Once I can get all this to work, I will have MQTT setup to send when the pump is in refill delay, and send the pump current, pump state, to the IO platform.

I have tried to have a 3 input and gate with the pressure switch, the current compare, and the refill timer are all inputs. The pressure switch and current compare have there own inject. The refill is in series with the compare which it seems like I can never get that one to trigger. Will it not trigger as it is on the same inject which would be the same message.payload ?

I can knock this out in ladder logic with no issue. This is kicking my butt.

I did try the buffer stack relays and could not quite figure out how to get them to work properly.

Thank you!

flows (1).json (12.5 KB)

Unfortunately that flow is full of contributed nodes that generally we will not have installed. Please select just the few nodes that are needed for the logic you are asking about and paste it here using the method described in this canned response:

In order to make code readable and usable it is necessary to surround your code with three backticks (also known as a left quote or backquote ```)

``` 
   code goes here 
```

See this post for more details - How to share code or flow json

Thanks Colin,

I will get it reduced down and repost it.